Sunday, June 19

A Little Bit Of Both Worlds

As I was about to doze off last night, a beeping sound awakened me. I've got a message and it goes something like this: "If you didn't have any fears or apprehensions in your life, what would you be doing right now?"

"I would have taken a course in music and would probably be a performing classical pianist and a voice recording artist right now," I pondered. With that I could easily get away with brain-drain and the hustles and bustles of work. Life would be sheer delight. If only life were uncomplicated, like the way I imagine it to be when I'm in my dollhouse...

Back to reality. I rationalized that if I did took the other path, I would regret not taking a Science-oriented course with advanced Math instead. I would have craved and starved for mind-bogglers and brain-twisters. And if life really were uncomplicated, it would be dull like a sea without occasional tidalwaves and thunderstorms. Without heavy currents it can be quiet, but it will be solitary.

Finally I deduced that I didn't have to choose between the two. Life is too short. If I can't be a master of either worlds, then I'll take pleasure in having a little bit of both.

mood: contemplative

3 whispers in the wind:

Blogger JAm whispered...

welcome to the blogging world, jas! hope you enjoy your stay...Ü

link you...Ü

20/6/05 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Hi Jas!

Thanks to JAm. I got the link. I also received the same message which made me feel confused all the more. Haha!

Astig naman. You're blogging too. Looking forward to read more of your entries.

21/6/05 10:41 AM  
Blogger armikatrina whispered...

Hi Jas. :)

Where else would you find an engineer-pianist-soprano all in one? Enjoy life :)

21/6/05 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home