Tuesday, June 21

Habitual Tardiness

Sheesh I could've been early today. I took the wrong jeep! It was heading towards the opposite direction and I didn't even notice... how stupid of me! Windang kasi ako. Last night I slept at half past 1 'coz I've been to a friend who's leaving today for Canada. Three alarms wasn't enough to wake me at 5 and when I opened my eyes it was already 5:45.

I didn't take my breakfast and took the ride to Pala-Pala, Cavite at 6:20. Good thing the van was ready to go or else I'd still wait for another 10-15 mins before it fills up. I reached the terminal at 7 and took "the jeep". I was so preoccupied with getting my "half-space" between the passengers that I didn't bother to check my change. I could've known right away. I didn't notice that we took the opposite direction because it was crowded and the jeepneys always drive through the side parking lot of Robinsons before getting to the highway. And so 15 mins passed by without me knowing... until it turned LEFT! Why left??!! I was lost...

I managed my way back to the terminal and by that time it was already 7:45. 7:45... could've been my sign-in time. I arrived at EPZA, Rosario, Cavite at 8:30... oh well, another half-day for me. At least now I have time for breakfast, and a little more to take a nap in my apartment.

Why half-day? Because I received a memo last week for "habitual tardiness". Hehe. For me to avoid more late records, my supervisor advised me to check-in for half-day instead if I will be late for more than 10 mins. Here's more. Guess what? In less than 5 months I've accumulated a total of 24 absencies! Beat that!

mood: frustrated

3 whispers in the wind:

Blogger Nikki! whispered...

:D

24 absences in 5 months? Mahina yan! :p

21/6/05 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Wow! Ikaw ang Queen of Tardiness and Absences. Ako din lagi ako late, buti na lang di naman sila particular sa oras dito basta matapos mo lang yung mga tasks mo.

22/6/05 12:24 PM  
Blogger JAm whispered...

ah, wala ka sa lolo ko...Ü

23/6/05 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home