Tuesday, July 19

Only One Red

I was there during the Pisay Junior-Senior Promenade 2005... last night in my dream. I went to meet up at the grounds with friends I've long missed... Monica was there, even Hazel. I came at about 10pm and heard the registrar announce the start of the Prom. Weird because it was held inside the classrooms whose blackboards were filled with drawings of castles. Each room has a videoke and the songs were sang by whoever wants to sing while the boys and girls dance close together. After that the lights were turned off and they were made to sleep on the floor. Seeing all that I wondered if Batch '98 were the last one to see what "Pisay" was really made of. Standing in formation at the corridors was the model company, there was DJ. The alumni who gathered together with us formed a "tren-tren" and we strolled around the campus. At the backyard we found an apple tree with plenty of fruits... one of them is red and the rest is green.
"...plenty of green apples... but only one red."

What could that possibly mean?

mood: reflective

0 whispers in the wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home