Monday, July 18

Cramming yet again...

I started with the menu interface design for our cordless phone two weeks ago, it was already running with the In-Chip Simulation but I think the code isn't that efficient so I tried to restructure it using arrays and pointers. Today's the deadline and I'm cramming again! It's okay 'coz I think more clearly when under pressure... pressure makes me motivated! And for the record, I almost always manage to finish on time (if I wanted to). Somehow I know when to start cramming. Last saturday I dreamt of carrying out part of the code using the unsigned char s as a flag bit! Wehehe :)

mood: excited

3 whispers in the wind:

Blogger Celedor whispered...

Nice! When I cram, I blog after cramming though.. ;)

18/7/05 10:15 PM  
Blogger jas whispered...

Hehe... kasi po konti na lang yung bugs and I think I already figured out a way to debug it, excited ako! Yun nga lang talagang napakahaba ng case switch ng menu. I couldn't use structures kasi medyo hilo pa ako dun and I don't have much time to learn it considering I just restructured last wednesday. To be honest I just learned how to use pointers last week.

19/7/05 8:18 AM  
Blogger jas whispered...

Natutuwa ako kasi this is my first major accomplishment in my new department. I just finished making the code for the three-line LCD display :)

23/7/05 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home