Thursday, August 4

We didn't just have spag...

The celebration of Cedie's birthday last tuesday night was really one of a kind. Early monday morning I received a text message from papa: "Ate yang c cedie nag-attend kahapon ng bday party ng kaklase niya, ang dami raw regalo. Siya daw ba may matatanggap din sa bday niya?"... and so everybody got him a present! I was excited myself because it was the first birthday in the family where we didn't just have spaghetti, each one also deliberately prepared a gift for the celebrator: sky-pilot helicopter, spiderman watch, crushgear, power shooter, stuffed puppy, and a cute chess set. Suwerte talaga 'pag bunso! Guess which one came from me? I didn't expect he'd be that thrilled because it wasn't really a toy but when he saw it he actually shouted with glee... "WOW...!!!" He has always been very fond of playing chess. :)

mood: touched

0 whispers in the wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home