Saturday, July 23

Armi's Wish Is My Command

three names you go by:
1. Jas/Jazz - by friends
2. Iyang/Ate Yang - by family
3. Minn/Mahal - by Whel

three screen names you have had:
1. nimsaj
2. jazzyminn
3. riverwind

three physical things you like about yourself:
1. my spirit-lifting smile :)
2. my fair skin
3. my shoulders

three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. my lower set of teeth
2. the shape of my head
3. my rough hands
//only the skin, I love my hands

three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipino (Bongon)
2. Chinese (Altura - father's side)
3. Spanish (Ibero, Labrador - mother's side)

three things that scare you:
1. losing the ones I love... the ones who make me cherish life all the more
2. that I'd wake up one day and realize that I haven't fully lived
3. to witness something that is emotionally disturbing
//when watching a movie i still close my eyes whenever i feel i'm about to

three of your everyday essentials:
1. music
2. laughter
3. "my circle of trust"

three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Sting
2. Bread
3. Toto

classical composers:
1. Johann Sebastian Bach
2. Antonio Vivaldi
3. Wolfang Amadeus Mozart

three of your favorite songs:
1. When I Think Of You by Chris de Burgh
2. I Will Be Here by Michael W. Smith
3. Beauty and Madness by Fra Lippo Lippi

classical pieces:
1. Air by Bach
2. Vivaldi's Four Seasons
3. Clair de Lune by Claude DeBussy

three things you want in a relationship:
1. a love that constantly grows
2. faithfulness and honesty
3. a combination of sugar and spice

three lies and truths in no particular order:
lies:
1. The Trinity
2. Life is fair.
3. "One small step for man, one big leap for mankind."

truths:
1. There is ONLY ONE God.
2. The entropy in the universe is EXPONENTIALLY increasing.
3. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo has twice disgraced the Philippine Constitution.

truths about me:
1. Jas is an idealist, a hopeless romantic, a dreamer.
2. Iyang is not proper, she just knows when she needs to be.
3. Minn is more than ever a softie when she pretends to be a toughie.

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
>I'm not the type to notice attractive men. I have to know someone personally before I can find him attractive, and so there's no particular pattern in their physical attributes. - Armi

//likewise. "What is essential is invisible to the eye." All of my very few crushes (non-celebrity) I have known personally before actually liking them. What apparently appeals to me:
1. good heart
2. good personality
3. good humor

three of your favorite hobbies:
1. piano, music
2. movies, photography
3. ping-pong, videogames
//i do have a stamp collection

three things you want to do really badly now:
1. play the piano
2. watch a movie and eat ice cream
3. be with the love of my life

three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. performing classical pianist and voice recording artist
2. software developer and electronic circuits designer
3. photographer and interior designer
//i also consider teaching math and physics

three places you want to go on vacation:
1. any one of the 7 wonders of the world!
2. anywhere in the world where i can enjoy wonderful music, good food and quality time with the ones I love.
3. a place where I can dream of flying above clear skies, sparkling waters and landscapes full of flowers and butterflies... a place where i can be peaceful watching the sunrise at dawn, sunset at twilight, and the moon and stars at night... with the love of my life. :)

three kid's names you like:
hmm... secret! ;)

three things you want to do before you die:
1. perform once on a grand piano at CCP theater/perform a voice solo in any animation or musical
2. be a good photographer and interior designer
3. get married, have kids and live happily ever after...

three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I like doing things on my own. I hate being underestimated.
2. I enjoy ballgames, target-shooting and race-driving videogames.
3. I can get by pretty well being a rose among the thorns.
//i can harana a girl with my guitar =p

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. Even commercials make me cry.
2. I cringe and shriek at the sight of a FLYING cockroach.
3. Chocolates and shopping make me feel good.

three celeb crushes:
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Charlize Theron
3. Nicole Kidman

//ah guy ba? hehe...
1. Jude Law
2. Adam Sandler
3. Michael Vartan

my turn to tag...

three people that i would like to see take this quiz:
1. Angel
2. JAm
3. Alekos

mood: rejuvenated

0 whispers in the wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home