Monday, August 1

Crying does help...

Crying makes me a little numb after. It's like pouring out the impurities deep within my agitated heart and calming down the turbulent emotions I try to hold back inside. Sadly, residues remain... that which is called memory.
-+--'=:!O!:='--+-

If I could just close my eyes to the things I don't want to see... and my ears to the things I don't want to hear... If I could just undo the irreversible... then I wouldn't have felt the grief of a disillusioned soul.


mood: disheartened

3 whispers in the wind:

Blogger armikatrina whispered...

kuwento...

1/8/05 9:35 PM  
Blogger jas whispered...

It's not worth paying forward armi. It's something you'd rather not see in this world.

2/8/05 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Why not? Exchanged stories tayo! Miss you jas :)

3/8/05 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home