Thursday, October 20

Quarter-life Crisis

For so long I was living in a matrix... which Thea *Angel* would preferably call as my dollhouse.

Ba't ba kasi ang tagal nating nag-aral?

Hmmm... Well, I wouldn't have chosen the red pill that early anyway.


mood: panic mode

6 whispers in the wind:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Hey, that was *my* dollhouse. Ako original nun. Pramis! :)

Quarter-life crisis?

20/10/05 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

By the way, ask me again and I'd say I'd take the blue pill in a heartbeat.

20/10/05 10:30 AM  
Blogger armikatrina whispered...

quarter life crisis seems to be the phrase of our generation for now. reevaluate current direction.

on the side, i think i'm the only person who hasn't watched that movie. shocking.

20/10/05 11:48 PM  
Blogger jas whispered...

Angel, as much as we would want to there's nothing we could've done. The red pill was forcefully injected by the world.

The truth shall set you free. =p

21/10/05 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Oh it is a movie?

Jazzyminn,
But what is truth? Truth is a state of mind. =p

But soft! There is something we can do! Never underestimate the power of self denial.

I've read that somewhere. =)

21/10/05 9:31 PM  
Blogger mark whispered...

blog hop! usapang 7a to a... as usual andito ako. eheh.

30/10/05 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home