Saturday, August 6

It's raining frogs!

It's been constantly raining for days now and it's freezing cold here in the office. I was on my way to my apartment one night just after the first downpour when I saw about a thousand little frogs THE SIZE OF A FINGERNAIL suddenly leaping in the dark! They were really cute but I felt a chill up my spine seeing so many of them as I stride along careful not to squash them. The first time I've seen those I was so fascinated and felt pretty weird as much that a frog could get that small. Reminds me so much of LB... :) Could anyone tell me what species of frogs those are?


mood: brrrr...

3 whispers in the wind:

Blogger jaemark whispered...

naalala ko ung 'magnolia'

7/8/05 12:16 AM  
Blogger armikatrina whispered...

feeling ko normal lang sila na frogs. kasi marami akong nakikitang ganun sa tabi ng pond sa carabao park.

9/8/05 11:10 PM  
Blogger jas whispered...

yup! sa tabi ng pond ng carabao park... galing tayong homespun nun, dun natin sila unang nakita. marami din nyan malapit sa hanging bridge ng CEAT at sa walk papuntang 7A. Hay... LB!

10/8/05 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home