Wednesday, October 26

Breathing underwater

It was our swimming finals and my instructor made us collect some electronic components underwater which we should immediately assemble after the dive. I myself was perplexed at how I was able to stay that long underwater, and as I was figuring it out I realized I can breathe air from water! Though I've managed to fake my resurfacings, my instructor turned supsicious and said, "You're the only student who collected the gadgets in such a short period of time. How'd you do that?" Sa isip ko lang... "baka mabuking niya 'ko na nakakahinga ako sa tubig dahil panaginip lang 'to". hehehe... =p

mood: barely breathing

2 whispers in the wind:

Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

hmph! kala ko totoo. Yayayain na sana kita sa Anilao :D

26/10/05 11:01 PM  
Blogger mark whispered...

me too... kala ko totoo. hehe. angel, ako yayain mo ako sa anilao.. haha.

30/10/05 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home