Wednesday, January 25

Come back down

Love this song of Lifehouse.

Long time no blog... sorry but this company really sucks BIG TIME! Since November of last year we were deprived of internet access. We only get to access the net when we have the chance to modify our IP addresses during OTs. We use the IPs authorized by SIT (the department heads') and a computer description such as "catch me if you can". hehe =P. Then it was announced yesterday that OTs aren't allowed anymore so we've come up with a better strategy... using analogx and proxyway to access the net through the R&D's Mechanical and PCB team heads' computer! haha =D

Anyway, it's my 1st year anniversary here at Maxon and all I got today is 500 bucks which is only a fraction of my salary supposedly due the 15th of this month! How insulting is that?

Oh and one more thing... I woke up this morning learning that I've lost more (keypad number 3 previously down) of my cellphone's keypads: numbers 4, 5 and 6. hehehe... I'm temporarily txtnonstop-paralyzed.

Life is good... nevermind Happy Anniversary to me. Happy New Year to all! =)

mood: frustrated

0 whispers in the wind:

Post a Comment

<< Home